Neither an "Oh" nor a "Moan" helps, we can't avoid Valentine's Day this week. But if you feel better, you can roll your eyes. But which one of you doesn't want to know where to get these delicious chocolate coins with the Eintracht emblem? There you go. And can anyone really have anything against attentive gestures for each other? They don't have to be flowers. Flowers are almost an izzibitzikleinesbisschen boring.
Why not write a card on Valentine's Day or this February week and give the chocolate coin as a present? I will never forget the day when I surprisingly found a card in my mailbox on Valentine's Day. „Be my Valentine“ - it turned out that an English fellow student had distributed cards several times simply friendly and eagerly. The surprise succeeded - unforgettable memory! This year's day falls on a Tuesday anyway, so many things are possible.
· Like buying a spring-like card with the idea of a weekend walk in Metzler Park am Main. Discover romantic corners like the old fountain together with the magnificent villas at the Museum of Applied Arts.
· Book the Chocolate Coal Maker in good time at Michi’s Chocolate Studio at the Sandweg. Very popular! ;-)
· Tour of the Towers: No, not THE Towers. The hidden watchtowers at the former city wall, which are often overlooked in everyday life, are mentioned such as the Eschenheimer Turm or the Friedberger Warte.
· Enjoying together: for instance in the Genussakademie at the seminar : „Cooking like God in France“ or at a Valentine dinner in the KulturKellerHöchst or in the Villa Merton.
· Very classic and pssst, now I can tell you: Flowers always go!!! So, let's get on with the plants. A little good will works wonders ;-) La Vie en Fleur in Nordend as well as Florastyle in Westend and flower dreams on Berger Strasse make hearts beat faster!
KulturKeller Höchst, Bolongarostraße 186, 65929 Frankfurt - Höchst
Villa Merton, Am Leonhardsbrunnen 12, 60487 Frankfurt
Florastyle, Eppsteiner Straße 25, 60323 Frankfurt
La Vie en Fleur, Glauburgstraße 20, 60318 Frankfurt
Blood Dream, Berger Straße 69, 60385 Frankfurt
Gussakademie, several venues. On the website depending on the seminar.
Metzler Park, Museum Angewandte Kunst, Mainufer, Schaumainkai 17, 60594 Frankfurt
Michi’s Schokoatelier, Sandweg 60, 60316 Frankfurt