Hooray finally spring! It's getting warm, it's getting sunny, it's getting nice. I want to stroll through the city and browse through the shops with a friend in order to discover something new. Of course not, without celebrating the “fat prey“ with coffee and cake afterwards. :-)
Shopping in Frankfurt is for most people still a shopping mall or a shopping street. But more fun is the search for surprising ideas. But where are the shops for women who are looking for something portable and who also want individuality? Today I'll tell you about my four current favorite stores.
· For one thing there would be „concept 64“. The goldsmiths and jewellery gallery surprises me again and again with its appealing selection of fashion and bags. And from 23rd until 25th March three designers will be guests: you are looking for breathable, water-repellent and windproof clothing for your next holiday? “Aesthetics kisses high-tech“ Mirjam May calls her designs. When I saw her light grey trench coat, which ingeniously combines style and fashion, I was blown away. I have to have it, it popped through my head.
And as a big fan of maritime accessories I fell in love directlyamente with the blue, chic cord necklace from Coney-Art, because it reminded me of ship ropes.
· „apple green - to put on“. Every time the name brings me into the spring mood! This spring it's finally time to emphasize the waist again, which has always pleased me personally. That's why I've already got myself quite different sashes. Tonight I'm at an event of the Jewish Museum, so such an eye-catcher fits very well. And during the day I simply fall back on a lighter version that looks like a wide belt. At Apfelgrün I discovered a whole palette of colours, but just have a look myself. Oh, I don't want to withhold from you that on 27.4 a very great fashion event will take place there. Four shops, one location (Cosmos, HEIDI, Zumkley Pelletteria and apple green are included.)
Browse relaxed after closing time, perhaps discover a new favourite and try on accessories. Everything that the working woman of today is looking for, such events where I can discover affordable and individual ideas, I like very much.
· If you want to do something this weekend, I also have a nice idea for you: Saturday the 18th 3rd invites Noée in the Schillerstraße to the Fashion Evening. Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org. There you will find current trends for inspiration and, for example, chic dresses for women by Luisa Cerano. I discovered there a sheath dress in the 60s style - with advantageously higher waist, which falls loosely and charmingly over the hips, with trendy red-pink stripes, because the summer will be colorful - I still have to rave about that!
· The Hayashi shop at the stock exchange is for the extravagant taste and offers garments such as trendy frill blouses with Hawaii pattern or pink leather jackets by Stella Jean.
So, that was almost it. But before everyone gets nervous here - of course no shopping tips without shoes: And finally a fine shop has opened in Frankfurt!
· Zumkley Pelleteria. Here I find shoes, which I otherwise only discover on Instagram, but would always have to shop online. Now I pass by here and try it on in a friendly atmosphere - done. The bootees from Samit with trendy block heel have just done it to me. For the summer I'm still flirting with espadrilles made of leather with stones. ;-)
Noée, Schillerstraße 30-40, 60313 Frankfurt
Concept 64, Berliner Straße 20, 60311 Frankfurt
Zumkley Pelletteria, Berliner Straße 60311 Frankfurt
Hayashi Stock exchange 13-15, 60313 Frankfurt
Apfelgrün - zum Anziehen, Oeder Weg, Glauburgstraße 60318 Frankfurt