End of October I was wildly determined: This year I would do everything better. Making a list of possible Christmas presents, buying a card in time and generally having a relaxed and organized walk with a Feuerzangenbowle over the Römer to the swivel grill.</Five days before Christmas Eve it would be time for a little reality check. Let's start with the good news: New Year's Eve is in the bag. Location, menu - everything tippitoppi regulated.
That we want to underline quite thickly, before we let our pants down here -Do you already have all presents? If not, then I have gift ideas at the last minute today, if you're wondering what I'm giving for Christmas?
As far as decorating my own four walls is concerned, I'm the "Spartan" type anyway, who, like Bolle, enjoys the American-spendthrifty reindeer and Santa Clauses on the balconies in the neighbourhood.</Candles are burning on the Advent wreath. But I have to pass on the Christmas tree already.
At the last minute I ordered a picture frame online yesterday. And promptly spank me on the size. Now I am worried whether the newly ordered product will arrive on time. Cross your fingers for me! The thing with the presents becomes more difficult every year, when everybody doesn't want anything anymore, because we already have everything. So what should I give for Christmas?
That's why I have become an expert for gift ideas, for people who don't want anything and already have everything.
· I like to hand over practical things such as chic and modern key rings to the tree.
· For your best friend, sister, sister-in-law, mother-in-law or favourite colleague, a trip to Skyline Plaza, where the KOREANBEAUTYHOUSE has just opened, is worthwhile.
Believe me, give away a cloth mask and you will become a favourite person, The latest thing: the eye pads with collages - you can find them in the shop right at the cash desk.
(Perfect for the small purse and as a small present.)
· Ideal as a present - gifts for furnishing always go. I give away fancy pillowcase.
My good friend Britta once discovered a really funny one on the Berger road - with pigs on it, which deeply impressed her mother ;-) It shouldn't be that easy to impress mom
One of the greatest gifts I ever received from a Japanese friend? A very, very cool dish towel. Cross your heart. You might think at first glance that this is really uncool. Not at all.
1. always needed.
2 Mostly people buy themselves very listlessly. <3rd The presentee will be happy every time the utensil embellishes the kitchen.
Frankfurt has many of these nice shops, which have a lot of style. Like the Noord. (address below).
·How about inviting your best friend or good colleague to the Craftbier Tasting? With a gift certificate to Naiv?
· And last but not least: The perfect gift for the very difficult ones - like my father. Comes from the generation of those who have always taken good care of the family, but think that a man is not given a gift. *But over the years I have come to know him better. x>BR/x> x>BR/x> x>BR/x> x>BR/x> x>BR/x> Every man has a weakness: Delicious chocolates, cognac beans, nicely packed - and the party is saved!
In this sense, I hope I helped you with your last-minute shopping.
New InsideFFMTips are waiting for you on Friday. 3 January 2020.
· Das Noord, Friedberger Landstraße 119, Monday to Friday from 10.30 to 7 pm, Saturdays until 4 pm
· Naiv, Fahrgasse 6
· Skyline Plaza, Koreanbeautyhouse Europe Allee 6, (subway station Messe U4)
· living space Berger, Schenken und Einrichten, Berger Straße 35
· Reining & Werth pleasure house, Berger Straße 39