I just emailed my husband the next ideas for my wish list for Christmas. That's what we've been doing for some time now. We give little, but gladly what the other wishes exactly. Otherwise, I have two aid organizations that I support throughout the year, one for children here in Frankfurt and one for dogs. This is the balance that I found for myself in the annual gift hustle and bustle.
Whoever of you likes to give a present, I'm not only telling you, which gift the Germans apparently happiest makes . So also us ourselves……But he finds today in the blog also 12 ideas for festive gifts.
Naturally I understand that many press themselves around it also only to think about it. Anyway, that's how I feel. Because everything is already floating above: “Help, I can't think of anything“. Finding suitable gifts for several people at once simply seems a torture. Who do I give something to?
These trip hazards. “What if the other one doesn't like it?“ And then also a voucher?
On Facebook I just read about the family in which the younger ones naturally only want money, parents, sister and boyfriend but homemade, whose material value must not exceed seven euros. Yeah, phew. Respect! Meanwhile I fly to Thailand and let Christmas be Christmas, when I read……
I don't want to come to you with ideas for selfmade things, because I don't like it. And I am sure that all the talented and gifted people among you have safely started to tinker from eternal times.
Thank you I am always grateful for a wish list, as I said. So today I have twelve ideas for you to give away.
1. Shared Spa Visit. Frankfurt is full of wellness temples, Thai massages and baths including saunas. Why not give away a joint spa visit? Or of course alternatively a coupon.
I would be very happy about it. Fits nevertheless for the best friend or life companion.
2. ATTENTION: A visit in the hot spring makes with a fluffy sauna towel or bathrobe again so much fun.
3. For mummy or daddy? How about a favourite photo of your grandson or your beloved pet on a T-shirt? Is also suitable for the best colleague.
4. Which boyfriend/brother/father is not happy about an evening together at the beer tasting? naive, Fahrgasse 6, 60311 Frankfurt
5. Or over a gift basket with exotic beers from all over the world?
6. Jewellery for women and men equally suitable - travel fans! Watch your step: A little sea air on your wrist makes you long for faraway places. Cool bracelets in abundance can be found at Adenauer und Co., Neue Kräme 29, 60311 Frankfurt
7. For families: The new Rhein-Main 4 Family Coupon Book is here! Have I already told you that one of my friends is a total fan of the coupon book? She is guaranteed to pull out a coupon if we are planning a joint venture. It fascinates me. Lovely. More fun now!
8. For the technology enthusiasts? A mobile charger always works. Or a travel adapter.
9. Just “Welcome“ to the mat? Is so yesterday J Today we love floor mats that tell visitors something about our personal preferences.
10. Plastic goodbye: Hello, thermo cups for on the way.
11. Topic of the year? The new old town! How about a book on the Coronation Way? “The heart of the new old town“ or houses, as atmospheric lamps, replicated?
12. Last but not least: baby clothes like bibs with local color: „A Hessian does not spill it decorates“. Number eleven and twelve: Kaufhaus Hessen
What gifts are you most happy about? What do you like to give away?