This summer the Palmengarten invites you to a music season in a special format. The Frankfurt Chamber Opera, which always gives a guest performance here in summer, is also taking part in this unusual summer - albeit with a somewhat reduced but nevertheless very worth seeing programme. There will be four evenings with the interactive concert "Wie schmeckt Oper", two Georg Kreisler evenings, one Brecht/Weil evening, a concert with chamber music by Bizet, Vivaldi and Beethoven and an evening overnight and nature with songs by Franz Schubert.
Tickets are only available via www.frankfurt-ticket.de
There will be no box office.</For all concerts there are special corona rules which all visitors* must follow: </strong>
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people at all times.
- Wear a mouth-nose cover outside your seat, also in the sanitary facilities.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the premises.
- Wash your hands regularly and follow the sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Use only the benches provided (max. 2 persons per bench).
- No own seats, no picnic!
- Wait at narrow passages and stairs until the area is free again.
- Avoids group formations.
- Follow the given routing when entering and leaving the spectator area.
- Dancing and singing is unfortunately not allowed.
- The instructions of the staff must be followed.