In this fictional criminal case, the task is to solve the theft of a historical piece of jewelry of great importance. The Historical Museum is anxious to recover the valuable ring as quickly as possible, before the public learns of the theft and the local press pounces on the museum's management. You act as undercover investigators. Will you be able to help Inspector Toni Winkel and find the important jewel?
The game director will help you from afar, but the successful recovery of the stolen goods is entirely up to you. As you make your way past familiar and unfamiliar places in the district, you'll get closer and closer to the solution.
But don't imagine it's too easy. The thief has camouflaged his trail well, and you'll have to solve puzzles at each stop to find your way. For example, you have to ask yourself: could a blond braid be the crucial clue to the solution?
Do you manage to find the target and break the last code? Then the case is solved!
You can find more info about the appointment & booking HERE:
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions. Please remember to wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes.
- 1.5 to 2 hours
- approximately 3 km on foot
- 2 to 8 participants
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5-10 min before the tour starts
- You will receive the exact meeting point in the booking confirmation.
- The tour does not end where it starts.
- Our tours are not barrier-free.
- Dogs are only allowed at our private group events.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call +49 (0)30 206 229 990