Wiesbaden will celebrate its city festival from Friday, September 22 to Sunday, September 24, a festival that has long become a tradition.
The Stadtfest combines music, entertainment and socializing at various venues in the city, including the autumn market in the pedestrian zone, the harvest festival at the Warmer Damm, the Sunday open for sales in the Historic Pentagon, the automobile exhibition at the Schlossplatz and the Bike Mile at the Marktkirche.
Mayor Christiane Hinninger is pleased with the versatile city festival, which helps to revitalize the city center and support trade and gastronomy. It also provides an excellent platform for local merchants to showcase their products and services. The harvest festival, with its regionally produced products, contributes to sustainability.
Mayor Hinninger recommends that all visitors use the free public transport services offered by ESWE-Verkehr within the Wiesbaden city area on the open Sunday. Cyclists can accommodate their bicycles free of charge and safely in the guarded bicycle locker of the ADFC at the Dern'schen area.
The city festival at a glance - Friday, September 22, to Sunday, 24. September:
- Organizer: Department of Economic Affairs and Employment in cooperation with Wiesbaden Congress & Marketing GmbH
- Event times: Friday, September 22, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday, September 23, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday, September 24, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 50 sales booths (artisan market)
- Open Sunday, September 24. September, 13 to 18 clock, in the Historic Pentagon
- Free use of public transport services of the RMVs on Wiesbaden city area on the open Sunday, September 24
- Free ADFC bicycle wardrobe (location: Marktstraße/Friedrichstraße, behind the bus stop), Friday, September 22, 18 to 22 clock, Saturday, 23. September, 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Sunday, September 24, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wiesbaden Automobile Exhibition: Friday, September 22, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, September 23. September, and Sunday, September 24, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with 50 percent vehicles with alternative drives
- Bike Mile between Lumen and Marktkirche, Saturday, 23. September, 16 to 20 clock and Sunday, September 24, 10 to 18 clock